Meet our Assistant Principal
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Malcolm X
It is a pleasure to continue serving as Middle School Assistant Principal and Dean at AUS. My international experience spans over ten years in various countries. A little about myself is that I love to explore new adventures such as food, countries, and cultures. Other hobbies include reading and learning new skills.
As the world actively changes due to technological advancements, educating students to be global citizens gives them the chance to see the world in fresh and fascinating ways. Students learn how to work in teams by being encouraged to be creative while receiving rigorous academic instruction. Additionally, by developing problem-solving abilities during the process, we can guarantee that our students will be appropriately equipped to be solution-focused as they continue their academic journey.
- Educational Doctorate: International Educational Leadership (in progress)
- Education Specialist Degree: Curriculum and Instruction
- Masters of Art Specialization: Leadership in Education and Management (P-12)
- Bachelors of Science Specialization: Early Childhood Education (P-5)
- Middle School Assistant Principal/Dean-Kuwait
- Principal K-12- Doha, Qatar
- Head of Faculty (Grades 1-5)-Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Teacher/Intervention Educator (Grades 3-5)- Atlanta, GA
- GA Educational Leadership-Tier 2
- GA Early Childhood Education (P-5)
- GA Gifted Certified