Meet our Assistant Principal
Lamica A. Esteen, M.Ed.
I have been an educator for 20+ years, an administrator for 10+ years and taught Biology, Chemistry and Physics for 12 years.
I began my teaching career in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1997, returned to school in 2002 in which I obtained my Masters of Education degree in 2005 before Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans.
I started my career in administration in 2009 and continued with international education in 2015 here in Kuwait. I am now beginning my 9th year in Kuwait as a High School Assistant Principal.
Education is my passion and it fuels my drive for lifelong learning. Bringing out the best in every child is a goal I always aim to achieve as a leader in education. A true inspirational leader is one who understands no one child is identical to the next. To be able to train, coach, mentor other educators to do the same creates a positive learning environment for everyone.
Part of my responsibility as a great leader is being able to accomplish this mission.
- Masters of Education in Educational Leadership, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, 1996
- Certificate in School Management, Harvard University Graduate School of Education | Harvard University School of Business, 2023
- Secondary Principal Certification, 2006
- Teaching Certificate: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, 2001
New Orleans, LA, United States