Our MAP Data
MAP, or the Measure of Academic Progress, is a computerized adaptive test which helps teachers, parents, and administrators improve learning for all students and make informed decisions to promote a child's academic growth. This assessment is used in over 3,500 schools worldwide. There are 8 schools in Kuwait who are currently using MAP Assessments to monitor their student’s progress.
Students enrolled at AUS in grades 6 - 8 are assessed three times per year with the MAP Assessment. Students are assessed in Math, Reading, and Language Usage. MAP assessments are important to teachers because they keep track of student academic progress and growth in specific skills. They let teachers know where a student’s strengths are and if help is needed in any specific areas. Teachers use this information to help them guide instruction in the classroom. The American United School of Kuwait strives to exceed the national standard in grade level assessments. We will work collaboratively with parents to help students reach their highest level of academic achievement.
Middle School Historical Data
- Middle School 2014-2015 MAP Comparison Charts: Fall to Spring
- Middle School 2015-2016 MAP Comparison Charts: Fall to Spring
- Middle School 2016-2017 MAP Comparison Charts: Fall to Spring
- Middle School 2017-2018 MAP Comparison Charts: Fall to Spring
- Middle School 2018-2019 MAP Comparison Charts: Fall to Spring (Updated 05/14/2019)