Dear AUS Parents,
The role of the PTSO is to help strengthen our school community. How do we achieve that? What we work on this year... what we work on next year... how we make the school a better place... it's up to us parents and your membership! There's no better cause!We welcome you to become more involved in the PTSO and assist in our many committee opportunities. Your participation is welcomed at any level, whether it be simply becoming a member, attending a PTSO meeting, taking on a committee position or volunteering to work at a PTSO school event. The success of the PTSO relies on the consistent and enthusiastic support and involvement of our AUS parents.
"We want to make our school a great place for our kids to thrive"
The purpose of the AUS PTSO is to promote and support the educational community and the social activities of AUS. The PTSO strives to provide clear and current communication to our stakeholders. We have built strong, cooperative relationships with local area businesses as well as with our teachers and school staff. The PTSO works to enrich the educational experience for our students through a myriad of activities organized by dedicated parent volunteers.
We hope you will plan to support and volunteer at many of our events such as: Winter Wonderland, Falloween, Coffee Mornings, support to school events such as Arts Night, Field Days and other events which our students truly enjoy and help to make our school community thrive.
COFFEE MORNING TALK
News & Dates
- Thursday, April 6 - MS/HS rescheduled Field Day.
- April 9-16 - Spring Break
- April 16-26 ES Spring MAP Testing
- Thursday April 27th - Prophet's Ascension Holiday NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, May 2 - PTSO General Meeting
- Thursday, May 11th Quarter 4 Mid Quarter Progress Reports distributed
- Thursday, May 18th - Last Day for ES Students to Check -out books for the IC
- Thursday, May 18th - AUS Annual Arts Night
- Monday, May 22nd - PTSO Coffee Morning